Not logged in
Welcome to the home of ArGoSoft Mail Server! Here is a brief list of its features:
- Full support of SMTP/ESMTP, POP3, IMAP protocols, and complete direct
delivery service via MX records, or smart server;
- Built in Web Server. Users to access email, and soon, administer the server (currently under extensive development);
- Unlimited users and domains;
- SMTP extensions SIZE,
DSN, VRFY, ETRN and more...
- IMAP extensions: IMAP4rev1, IDLE, UIDLPLUS, and our unique extension X-ARGOSOUNDEX,
which is used by our Sonus Mail Google Assistant™ agent;
- Full support of TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1, TLS 1.2 on regular ports (via STARTLS/STLS), or "implicit" secure ports for SMTP, POP3, IMAP and Web Interface, plus mail relay via secure SMTP;
- Support of both, IPv4 and IPv6;
- Archiving - completely transparent archiving of all messages that
go through server (either locally, or by delivering to remote SMTP server);
- Shared Folders - accessible via IMAP;
- Support of SpamAssassin,
well known and well tested anti spam project, maintained by Apache;
- Native support of anti spam and security features, such as:
- SMTP Authentication;
- Trusted Hosts;
- Banned Hosts;
- Text and Attachment Filters;
- Integration with AbuseIPDB;
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF);
- Reverse PTR Record tracking;
- DNS Based Spam Databases (DNSBL);
- Sender Address Verification;
- Automatic Lockout of connections with suspicious activity;
- Filtering based on Geographic Location (IP to Location);
- Secondary SMTP connection. Server can be accessed, even if ISP of an end user blocks standard SMTP port 25;
- IDLE IMAP command. Users are immediately notified about arrived emails or status changes in their folders.
The feature is also known as IMAP PUSH;
- Mailbag domains. Used to act as a backup server;
- Quick Setup wizard to get you started with the server configuration;
- Binding to specified IP addresses, depending on the domain group, allowing the server to act as a true "virtual" server;
- Limit on maximum message size, allowed through the server, and limits on mailbox sizes and number of outgoing mail per domain or per user.
- Multiple authentication methods (PLAIN, LOGIN, CRAM-MD5);
The server is written in .NET, and contains 100% managed code, which makes it more reliable, efficient and fast.
It runs on any Windows server, which has .NET 4.5 or later.
By default, server uses SQLite database engine, but for heavier loads, we
recommend to use Microsoft SQL Server/SQL Server Express. Database engine can be converted with single mouse click in the Mail Server UI.
Server is constantly updated. Check our List of Changes regularly.
Feel free to evaluate the server 30 days. It will be issued by our validation server when it first runs. Download it now.